Our Mission is to provide separated employees with caring, competent, confidential guidance and support during this difficult transition period between separation and the development of a new career pathe
The Outplacement Service
we will provide separated employees the career tools and employment resources they deserve.
The Management and Staff of the Outplacement Unit will create a partnership with you, its clients by guiding you and your family through the trauma of job loss, and assisting you in managing the change process and planning new careers by providing the following services:
A: Training Seminars and Workshops
- Career planning and re-orientation
- Personal financial planning
- Entrepreneurial skills and small business planning
- Retraining seminars
The provision of counselling and coaching services to individuals and next of kin on personal, financial, job and career-related issues in a confidential, relaxed environment.
C: Job placement
The pursuit of job opportunities through a network of business organizations and professional associations in Trinidad & Tobago and the Caribbean Region.
D: Secretarial support Services
Access to computers, telephones, facsimile machines and secretarial/administrative support in pursuit of job leads.
The Outplacement Workshop in Detail
Career planning and orientation workshop
To provide participants with the desired skills and behaviours needed to cope with issues related to change management and the establishment of new career possibilities.
- Overview of the outplacement service
- Managing change
- Overcoming fears and obstacles
- Self-assessment (value, skills, interests, strengths and weakness)
- Establishing a career/life plan
- Resume writing
- Interview preparation
Two (2) days
Upon request, a career Coach will provide employees with one-on-one exploration career
Your Coach can guide you on:
- Identifying, considering and evaluating various career options
- Marketing yourself effectively
- Composing an effective resume
- Preparing for a Job Interview
- Managing Change
Personal financial planning
To provide participants with the practical application of financial planning fundamentals that can assist them to reduce debt, increase assets, create and retain wealth.
- The planning process including goal settings
- Determining spending power and calculating self-worth
- The financial market and its operating environment
- Investment instruments
- Developing an investment strategy
- Creating your own investment portfolio
- Creating and protecting wealth and planning for retirement
One (1) day
The financial consultant will be available to meet with individuals and their immediate families privately to address individual issues on a one–time basis subsequent to the formal session.
Small business workshop
Entrepreneurial skills and small business
The objective of this workshop is to provide participants with a practical approach and guidance in establishing a small business. Upon completion of the program, participants should be able to (a) understand the dynamics of starting and maintaining a sub-stainable business venture
(b) complete a comprehensive Business Plan.
- Exploring business opportunities
- Identifying potential customers for chosen businesses
- Identifying the legal statutory and other requirements for starting a business
- Business Plan preparation
- Preparation of financial statements
Two (2) days
Re-training seminars and workshops
Employees who are interested in pursuing new skills to meet the needs of the workplace would have access to company-funded workshops and seminars that would provide them with the tools to achieve their career goals and interests.
(The details to be provided by the consultants)
The Results from participating in our Outplacement Program
At the end of the Programme, our clients will have:
- Identified a new career direction / strategy
- Developed coping strategies to manage the difficult task of transition
- Determined the best financial management strategy for their particular needs
- Identified and begun re-training programs
- Renewed personal vigour and a new sense of self-worth
Need Help! – Use Our New HR Pro System
Call Eastman and Associates Ltd for more info! 1-868-625-3232